Date Published 02/02/2021
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, remote working arrangements are in place in the PRA.
The PRA have announced that they are currently operating at a high level of service at a reduced capacity and as a result some services, including copy instruments, may experience delays.
The PRA have stated that It may be necessary that they sometimes initially notify lodging parties that an application is completed by email. In such instances, a hard copy notice of completion will follow by post/DX. Also, in some cases where applications are queried for further fees, an initial query will be issued by email.
All services remain available (excluding some public counter access).
Information on current service levels:
- You can contact the PRA by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To facilitate the processing of applications phone services are available from 9 am – 5 pm only at 0761 001610 or 051303000.
- As full Level 5 restrictions of the Living with Covid-19 Plan is currently in action, the Registry of Deeds will be closed for public appointments. All other services will continue to be available including the issuing of certified copies, plain copies and official searches for 1833-present.
- In the interest of the safety of staff and customers, all other public counters remain closed.
- You can continue to lodge applications as usual through the post or DX. Applications are being processed in order of priority.
- Requests for Certified Copy Folios with Map and Copy Instruments can be made online or by post.
- All PRA electronic services continue to be available online at landdirect.ie.
- The timeframe allowed for lodging documents in pre-lodged applications (eForm 17) has been extended from 21 to 28 days. This extension is being facilitated to provide assistance to customers for the duration of the COVID -19 restrictions. The application number allocated will cease to have effect if the documents are not lodged within the extended period of 28 days.
Contacting the Property Registration Authority:
Email: email@example.com and phone 0761 001610 or 051 303000
You can contact the Customer Support Unit by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone services are available from 9 am – 5 pm.
You can find answers to common queries on the PRA website in sections FAQs.
email@example.com also provides instructional videos and checklists to assist in the preparation and lodgement of applications.
You can keep updated on service updated via Twitter and Facebook Channels.