Date Published 31/10/2023
We are delighted to announce an industry event focusing on the issue of operational resilience with a particular emphasis on governance related to Information Technology systems and processes.
With the Central Bank of Ireland’s final deadline of 1st December 2023 for ensuring there is evidence of actions or plans to apply its “Cross Industry Guidance on Operational Resilience” looming, this timely event will focus on the key related obligations of boards and senior management as well as practical issues pertaining to compliance.
Join senior industry professionals for a seminar and panel discussion focusing on related issues including:
- Regulatory requirements and CBI guidance;
- Practical insights into aspects of managing related risks including cybersecurity, IT Managed Services and cloud computing; and
- Outsourcing and key provisions in contractual arrangements.
- Mark Browne, Partner, Clerkin Lynch LLP
- George Ralph, Global Managing Director & CRO, RFA
- Kevin Lynch, Partner, Clerkin Lynch LLP
|Date||22sd November 2023|
|Location||Stephens Green Club, St Stephens Green, Dublin 2|
|Time||5 for 5.30 to 7.30|
The event will conclude with a networking reception in the relaxed and convivial surrounds of the Stephens Green Club.
We hope you can join us at this event !
To register please email us at: